- The new image marker augmentation allows the user to take a photo of an object or an image target and thus allow to move task stations with the marker around.
- The new character augmentation allows the user to add a character to follow a path, follow the player or play various actions in place.
- The new VFX augmentation allows the user to add 19 different visual effects.
- New annotation menu which is linked to the task stations
- New Image marker augmentation which allows the user to take a photo of an object or an image target and thus allow to move task stations with the marker around.
- New Character augmentation which allows a character to follow a path, follow the player or play various actions in place.
- New VFX augmentation with 19 different VFX effects.
- Wekit:// protocol is registered. The play button on Moodle plugin will open the activity on MirageXR.
- The users can update their activities or clone a new copy of the activities of the other authors.
- Privacy system is added to the ARLEM files. It is possible to set an ARLEM file as private or public by the user or by the admin of the Moodle site.
- New Audio recorder/player with time slider
- Spatial audio with configurable settings (Radius and loop)
- New calibration marker which will be activated with gazing
- Thumbnail contains holographic contents.
- The authentication can be saved and the user will be logged in automatically at the start.
- The activities which are used in the user courses will be displayed on top of the activity list.
- Native keyboards are replaced with the old keyboard.
- The local/downloaded activities can be deleted.
- Label augmentation was not displayed on Hololens.
- Tutorial manager got stuck.
- The number of action steps was not updated.
- Image and video augmentation did not work sometimes on iOS.
- OpenID Connect was fixed for iOS and Android.
- Ghost and its audio did not have the same frame rate and could not be matched.
- Improvement suggestions by Roslyn analyzer were applied to the project.
- Calibration unit test is added.
- Platformmanager and ARManager will not allow AR foundation to be initiated on Hololens.
- The activity and workplace json files will be stored on the database on Moodle server.
- Orkestra integration
Version 11.0+ (ARKit required)
UWP (Windows Holographic)