- New flat user interface for mobile and tablet devices (iOS and Android).
- Pick and place augmentation which allows the users to flag the real world by an arrow.
- New aesthetics for the ghost model in the GhostTrack
- New voice commands for moving the action list: “Move action list” and the activity list: “Move activity list” (Only on Hololens)
- Pagination for the model augmentation
- Dialog recorder for character augmentation
- Basic lip-sync for character augmentation
- Authors of activities can delete them from the server directly from the app (only on Hololens)
- Improved update of activities stored in the cloud.
- Activities from course assignments listed first now (with deadlines displayed).
- A new animation “Image Display” added to the character augmentation. The user can assign an image annotation to this animation, and the character will show up the image.
- Gaze trigger for label augmentations.
- The ghost model is replaced with a better avatar model.
- Sketchfab models do not remain in the ARLEM folder anymore after deleting.
- Only the first video could be displayed in each step even if the users had several video augmentations.
- First/Last step buttons and the next and previous step buttons of the Action list now function correctly.
- Login UI is now placed in the correct place at the start of the app.
- The annotation menu is no longer crashing when all steps are deleted.
- Ghost is no longer losing arms on Android and iOS
- Character augmentation models without a dialog recorder function are no longer causing a crash after loading the activity.
- Improved repository functionality
- Vuforia updated to version 9.8.5.
- xAPI updated and tincan removed.
- The empty dialogues in CI pipeline build were fixed.
Version 11.0+ (ARKit required)
UWP (Windows Holographic)