- Spatial learning analytics. New xAPI vocabulary now logs learner behavior data for all augmentations. Improved xAPI support now adds context and results where needed.
- Stand here action. A new ‘stand here’ glyph has been added.
- Auto progression. Auto progression has been added to audio and video augmentations, complementing the already existing auto progression option for character models.
- Auto progression to the next action step has been added as an option to the audio and video augmentations, complementing the already existing auto progression option for character models.
- New ‘stand here’ glyph added
- Improved xAPI support now adds context and results where needed
- New xAPI vocabulary now logs learner behaviour data for all augmentations
- The task station’s context menus are now rotated slightly towards the user, bringing the outer panels closer to the eye (Windows Holographic).
- Hover guide text has been added to the character augmentation menus to explain its components.
- Unavailable character augmentation animations will no longer be shown in the drop down menu.
- Augmentation spawn point is now visualised (known bug: renders only on one eye on Hololens).
- Image marker size can be set allowing for more accurate image tracking.
- Ghost augmentation can be replayed without changing the action step (audio replay option still to follow).
- Empty rows of the action list no longer block interaction with virtual objects behind.
- The audio augmentation editor was simplified.
- Improved virtual keyboard on windows holographic platforms, including resolving a bug that caused the keyboard to close prematurely
- Pick and place no longer forgets the 3D model when there are multiple action steps
- Activity thumbnail images can be previewed again
- Augmentation buttons are now correctly deleted for an action step if the corresponding augmentation has been deleted
- Video recorded on a mobile device no longer plays back distorted on Hololens
- Updated Unity version to 2020.3.13f1
- Updated MRTK version to 2.7.2
- Reduced the space requirements for pipeline builds
- Updated NuGet package
Version 11.0+ (ARKit required)
UWP (Windows Holographic)